Friday 18 May 2018

flooring

Once the kit was put all together, I knew I had to deal with the not so fun task of electrifying the dollhouse. I've always hated it. I'm not good at it. Hence this time I decided to give a chance to Cir-kit. It was much easier than I thought and apparently everything works well. However by now only the skeleton has the tapewire placed. The dividing walls are still removable so the tapewire will have to wait a bit.



I'm quite chaotic when it comes to start. I don't stick just to a single room. But this time I decided to work on the bakery for a little while and concentrate my efforts on the floor. 


Not that it's a very intricate one but it's been quite a long time since my last attempt. The right edge is cut where the entrance door will be placed as you may see in the next picture.


It's not done yet. I will probably paint it. However I haven't decided the colors that will prevail in the bakery so I'd rather wait.

C & W

No comments:

Post a Comment